Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Moma


I go to the Museum of Modern Art a lot during the year, but going today to just look at the art on display and talk about Marina Abramovic made me miss spending time there.
We visited the garden and found the garden of wishes. The wishes that the people of New York have felt are worthy enough to hang on the tree of wishes. The wishes consisted of everything from "I want a puppy" to "I want to be with you everyday, every night, and every second".
It was a breath of fresh air walking into a museum filled of inspiration and good energy that refreshed my interest in photography.
This picture makes me think of all the people that are out there that i have never met but still feel a sort of connection too. Some of us have common dreams and aspirations that will eventually fulfill our lives with success.

No comments:

Post a Comment